Easily access our satellite-based managed services via our Global Access Network
Our Global Access Network consists of:
- 21 owned and partner teleports with 24/7 customer service
- Global Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network with diverse and redundant fiber paths
- Multiple points of presence worldwide supporting multiple technologies, SCPC, TDMA, DVB, DVB-S2 video, etc...
Always stay connected wherever you are
Our Global Access Network consists of over 50 geostationary satellites, 12 Medium Earth Orbit (MEO) satellites an expansive terrestrial network. Combined, these communications platforms provide our clients communications access to 99% of the world population.
SES GS offers a one stop shop for all your satellite services. Our Global Access Network is robust and will transport your content from any city in the world and it adds a host of value added services.
SES GS is a “mission”-partner that provides flexible and non-proprietary managed services to help the U.S. Government maintain resiliency in a world of growing threats. Our portfolio of communications solutions ensures that even the most demanding mission will maintain ultra-reliable link transmission and up-time. End users can be assured that they will carry out each mission with no targets lost. We offer packaged solutions with an open architecture that is tailored to meet each client’s specific operational needs. This includes a broad spectrum of gateways, antennas, modems as well as access to the DISN (Defense Information Systems Network).
- Support our customers in accessing the SES fleet from anywhere in the world
- Provide innovative and cost effective satellite and ground network services
- Provide reliable and high performance global communication services
- Fast and dependable service activations
- World class support through dedicated, 24/7 network operations center and technical proficiency
- 6 Teleports on U.S. Government property: Ft Bragg, Ft Belvoir, Thule AS, Offutt AFB, Vandenberg AFB, Schriever AFB
- 9 SES owned and 11 partner teleports
- Total access to 90+ Tx/Rx Antennas
- Global coverage provided by the SES fleet of over 50 GEO and 12 MEO satellites
- Access to DISA's Defense Information Systems Network (DISN) via SES's Teleport
With DISA’s approval, customers can connect to the DISN
- Node connected to Fort Belvoir and the Pentagon via OC-3s (155.5MB/s)
- Provides connectivity to DoD voice (DSN, DRSN, VoIP), VTC, & NIPR/SIPR services
- Connectivity via collocated equipment or commercial circuits to customer location
- Teleport also provides connectivity to commercial voice & internet services
- Node protected by multi-layer physical/electronic security; Mac 1 level